Supervising Pharmacy Manager - Kerry
Working with one of Irelands largest Pharmacy group who are actively looking to hire a Supervising Pharmacy Manager to join their team.
• Operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
• Exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
• Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance
• Ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
• Interact with other health professionals and build and maintain relationships with local Doctors/ other health professionals
Knowledge and Experience required:
• Must be 3 years qualified
• Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
• Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the roles in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.