Head of Partners & Channels
Working with a rapidly growing Cork based company who are expanding their customer base, are looking to hire a Head of Partners & Channels to support their ambitious plans for the years ahead. The ideal candidate will be experienced pro-active, enthusiastic individual to drive and lead their growth through partners & channels.
• Create and foster partnerships with external vendors
• Engage closely with Channel Partner consulting firms to expand their reach
• Responsible for the development and execution of their channel distribution strategy to meet sales targets
• Win, maintain, and expand relationships with channel partners globally Grow revenue in line with quarterly and yearly targets
• Coordinate sales and marketing materials required for channel partners Negotiating contracts and growth plans with prospective channel partners
• Manage the sale opportunity pipeline to help drive opportunities from start to close within the distribution channel
• Ability to establish and maintain positive work relationships with channel partners and vendors
• Promote and create opportunities within channel partnerships
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• At least 5 years experience in Strategic Partner Management
• Proven experience in identifying and developing successful partner relationships - The ability to successfully onboard and enable partners
• The proven ability to meet ambitious sales targets via channel partners. The ability and desire to work in a flexible, start-up environment.
Excellent package on offer!
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.