Customer Service Manager - Spanish
Leading a team in supporting customers across the Spanish and Portuguese in relation to contracting, payment, expense reimbursement and compliance support.
• Fully responsible for the management of a team covering Spain and Portugal markets
• Ensure all kpis are achieved, and exceeded
• Conducting regular performance reviews through 1:1’s
• Responsible for the ongoing coaching, training and development of the team
• Lead Stakeholder Management
• Maintaining a high-performance culture
• Ensuring processes are followed and that compliance and legal frameworks are adhered to
• Assigning day-to-day activities to the team and general team resource planning, managing absence, holidays etc.
• Lead and implement process improvement projects
• Work closely with the other Managers to ensure consistency in service delivery, share best practice and support the attainment of our core objectives
Skills and Experience required
• Strong Leadership skills and people management experience
• Extensive experience of coaching and developing a team of 10+ employees to succeed
• Experience of managing to multiple KPI’s, SLA’s
• Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese Language would be an advantage
• Bachelors Degree essential
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.