Support Pharmacist - Portlaoise
Ireland's largest pharmacy group is looking to hire a Relief Pharmacist based in Portlaoise. This is an exciting opportunity with flexible work hours, competitive pay and monthly bonus.
• Operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
• Exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
• Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
• Ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
• Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
• Minimum 2 years PQE experience
• Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
• Must be able to work under pressure
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the roles in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.