Order Processor – Cork
About your new Job
As an Order Processor, you will join a global team processing a high volume of orders and customer queries. You will liaise with customers, sales teams and other internal business units.
About your new Employer
You will join a leading employer of choice in Cork.
- Process a high volume of complex orders.
- Deliver customer invoices and license keys in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adhere to the company’s procedures and policies
- Meet deadlines and targets
- Manage customer’s queries and concerns.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a sales support, sales operations, data entry or order management position
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and decision-making skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with ERP systems
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a temporary contract with a competitive salary with an employer of choice based in Cork.
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Nicola McCarthy on 021-2359146 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.