Looking for an experienced receptionist with strong administration experience for a leading MNC in Shannon.
• Responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors to the site in a professional manner
• Operating the phone and transferring calls as appropriate
• Provide a warm, professional welcome for all visitors to the site, greeting them with courtesy, in a friendly and business-like manner
• Act as an ambassador for the site - creating an excellent first impression over the phone and face-to-face
• Responsible for all site administration which requires high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
• Respond to employee/visitor queries and requests in an appropriate and timely manner
• Adhere to the Health & Safety guidelines as defined by the company and report / resolve any hazards in an appropriate manner
• Organize and facilitate onsite training programs/meetings as required arranging rooms, meeting equipment, catering, visa invitation letters, transport etc.
• Responsible for accurate recording and monitoring of holidays for all employees
• Responsible for entering monthly payroll hours for all hourly employees
• Assist with purchasing activities and responsible for raising purchase requisitions when required
• Assist other departments during busy periods where possible
• Ability to suggest, take on and own certain projects
• Assist in organizing company events
• Arrange travel and transport for employees and visitors when required
• Other general office duties associated with a site administration role
• Proven Receptionist/Administration experience in a fast-paced busy environment
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Highly competent at Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Excel, Word
• Professional telephone manner
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong work ethic and team focus, prepared to go the extra mile to support the site
• Well organized, methodical approach to tasks, able to prioritize demanding workload while paying attention to details
• Anticipate and proactively meet the needs of the site
• Previous HR administration experience desirable
If you are interested in this role please send your resume to Majella Slevin at email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.