Looking for an experienced Customer Services Team Leader to manage and develop a team of International Customer Service Specialists for a leading Galway medtech company.
- One to one meetings with each of the team members to ensure process alignment, personal development and performance are tracked and monitored.
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team, ensuring that the company goals and performance management process is maintained and that team members receive relevant and timely feedback on an on-going basis
- Measure, monitor and report on established Customer service KPI’s ensuring that they are met on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for optimising revenue each month and Quarter end in collaboration with commercial team.
- Understanding, planning and co-ordinating the CS actions necessary to influence team on what they need to do to support the achievement of revenue.
- Minimising “at risk “orders, escalating potential issues in a timely manner. Cross functional collaboration to eliminate potential issues to minimise customer and revenue impact.
- Building relations with the managers, commercial and key accounts via regular meetings.
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard.
- Review compliments and complaints on a weekly basis and implement corrective actions to measurably improve the customer’s experience.
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful audits. Keep appropriate records of all training activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing customer service teams desirable
- Solid understanding of and experience in International trade, export process and logistics
- Demonstrated understanding of working with a Quality system, Standard Operating Procedures and Capa/QI’s in a compliant organisation.
- Experience in tender preparation and submission
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity
- Previous experience in process solutions, performance management or project management is desirable.
- Proven track record in delivering KPI’s in a changing environment
- SAP ERP experience essential
- CRM experience desirable
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation
If you are interested in this role, please contact Majella Slevin on email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.