Looking for an experienced Customer Service Team Lead for a 12 month maternity cover based in Galway. You will be leading a team of customer specialists to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team, ensuring that the team’s performance is managed and aligned with Yearly Goals, Commercial targets and overall metric performance and that team members receive relevant and timely feedback on an ongoing basis
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard
- Measure, monitor and report on established Customer service KPI’s ensuring that they are met on an on-going basis. Implementation and tight control of a Tiered review process (Daily team / Daily site / Weekly / Monthly etc) that manages all aspects of the business to ensure that team issues are dealt with at the appropriate level and in a timely manner. Full understanding of how the team’s performance feed into overall function, site and organisational metrics.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (Commercial, Quality, Transportation, Senior Leadership etc) to ensure that their business requirements are fulfilled by your team.
- Continuously reviewing opportunities to streamline processes and implement IT or system changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience
- Work closely with the Customer Service Support Specialist facilitating the induction and training of all team members, ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Review compliments and complaints on a weekly basis and implement corrective actions to measurably improve the customer’s experience.
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful ISO audits.
- Keep appropriate records of all training activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing customer service teams
- Experience in establishing a “Best in Class” Shared Service Centre for Customer Service with a focus on continuous improvement and KPI’s
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity
- Experience in call monitoring system and strong knowledge of telephony KPI’s
- Proven track record in delivering KPI’s in a changing environment
- SAP ERP and CRM experience is a distinct advantage
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation
- Solid understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics
- Excellent Project management and report writing skills essential
- Third level relevant business qualification or associated discipline
- Advanced Excel desirable, PowerPoint skills
If you are interested in this role, please contact Majella Slevin on mslevin@sigmar or call me on 091 455 300.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.