Associate Quality Engineer | 18-month contract | Galway.
Our client, a leading medical device and healthcare company are looking for an Associate Quality Engineer to join them on an 18-month contract.
In this role, you would provide support to the Quality Manager in the routine maintenance of the business Quality Management Systems. You would be reporting to the QA and RA manager.
- Possesses and applies a fundamental and increasing knowledge of Quality to the completion of routine assignments.
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols.
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information in routine assignments.
- Compliant distribution – QA approval of Product supporting the interface between commercial organizations/ distribution business and Legal Manufacturers.
- Continuous improvement - Administration and support of the CAPA/ NC process through weekly continuous improvement meetings.
- Cross-functional Team member – represents QA in cross-functional teams where business needs require.
- Support QA structure for AIL Galway activities.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in medical device industry, including Competent working knowledge of recognized Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO9001/ ISO13485/ ISO14971/ GMP), Awareness of relevant laws and regulations (e.g. CE/ FDA/ PAL)
- Hold a Level 8 degree in Engineering, Science or related degree.
- Comfortable with interacting with employees of all levels.
- Be result driven.
- Help identify future skill gaps and pan accordingly.
Contact Rebecca O’Connor at email@example.com or on 091 749265 for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.