This is a fantastic career opportunity with a Company that boasts a diverse & rewarding culture .
What You'll Do:
- Summarizes, analyses, draws conclusions and makes appropriate decisions from test results
- Responsible for all operational quality aspects associated with product manufacture and release.
- Knowledgeable on QSR and ISO/MDD standards, consistently driving awareness of best industry practices
- Excellent knowledge of validation techniques and regulatory requirements including investigation of customer feedback and complaints
- Co-Ordinate the evaluation of new equipment, processes, chemicals for environmental impact to climate issues with the EHS team
- Excellent knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles for investigations and problem solving
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Provide technical direction to Associate Quality Engineer, Technician and Inspection staff.
- Liaise with suppliers, other engineering teams within and outside of the Site and customers
What You'll Need:
- NFQ level 8 qualification in STEM discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Excellent technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own initiative
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Training & Development Opportunities
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455 305 or
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.