In this job, you will have the oportunity to work on some exciting projects in Data management, Continuous Improvements & CAPA’s. You will get to work with a Company on the cutting edge of medical device technology - where you will have unparallelled opportunities for career advancement.
Associate QA Engineer
What you will do:
- Work to ensure a smooth transition of product Quality responsibilities from DAE to the Post Market Product Assurance group
- Prioritize timely completion of investigation of complaints, CAPA's, and DHR reviews
- Create and maintain a robust process for identifying and monitoring root cause failures
- Report on statistical data to QA and management on performance of product.
- Represent QA in product Risk Analysis updates
- Drive lab investigations, identifying root causes for returned products
What you'll need:
- We are looking for a qualified person to Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science) and desirably with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Established and productive individual contributor
- You are a dynamic team player, can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
- Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives of projects and assignments
You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
- You are experienced to a competent level within Medical Device Design.
Excellent communication and ability to influence is critical to the role. You must be fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Training & Development
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 or
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.