- The Project Manager will manage all Capex projects in the Plant.
- Responsible for the managing Annual Capex Budget which includes compiling, cost and control.
- Oversee and manage site based project engineers and contract engineers.
- Take part in the planning of future site investements.
- Report periodically on status of Capex program regarding schedule/ budget.
- Implementing and issuing project KPI’s.
- Ensuring that all EHS needs are included from the start of every project and are integral to the working way of the Projects Group
- Technical Lead on relevant Projects
- Leading the Design/ Procurement/ completion to FAT stage on equipment projects in order to pass over to QA Validation under the site change control system.
- Ensure Projects are handed over in a controlled manner with manuals, training, maintenance systems and site master drawings updated.
- Cooperate with functions and suppliers to finalize process/ equipment design.
- Working closely with the Facilities, Automation Control and EHS functions to ensure the goals of the Engineering Deptartment and the company are met.
The Engineering Project Manager will have a relevant degree in science or engineering with 10 years pharmaceutical project managment experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.