This is a great opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join a Dublin 15 company on a permanent basis working with Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade projects amongst other aspects of support.
What you will do:
- Working on a Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade project
- Working with external laboratory suppliers to assist, configure and commission benchtop equipment. Take ownership of equipment in receiving deliveries and keeping track from delivery to commissioning.
- Technical design engineer for the Lab IT/GMP/Regulatory systems including integration to other systems such as Chromatography and Benchtop analytical equipment. Work under the direction of the IT Applications manager and with other team members from the corporate laboratory systems team to deliver systems and interfaces.
- Actively participates in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration build, and installation and validation activities as required by the project manager.
- Contributes to the development of the team resources for the project and other supporting vendors. This includes supporting development of the project execution plan, scope of work for the contract firms or specialists working with Global Procurement to engage the firms and provide technical guidance during the execution of their work.
- Gathers input and coordinates with project team, site or Global Engineering representatives to develop requirements.
What you need:
- Experience administering Windows 7 and Windows 10 in an enterprise environment
- Experience with documentation in a regulatory environment such as Pharma, Healthcare, Banking or Financial
Experience Installing, configuring and troubleshooting computer hardware, operating systems, applications and network issues in an enterprise environment.
This position offers a competitive salary package for the right candidate.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.