Our client based in North Dublin City Centre has a requirement for a HR Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis for 2 months. You may be required to work remotely for the duration of this position, but you will be required on site for induction and training, and when required to attend the office.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to grow their experience and cover a short-term temporary contract if available immediately.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a HR Administrative role
• Knowledge of the HR function within a company
• CIPD Qualified
• Knowledge and exposure to Irish Employment Law
• Experience with CoreHR is essential
Your Duties to include:
• Administrative support to the HR & Finance Team
• Recruitment and TA administration
• Management of HR queries
• Reports, presentations and research as required
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job, or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.