An Audit Manager is required for a well established Irish Organization in the city center. €70,000 perm + benefits
This role reports to the Deputy Head of Audit.
- Conducting audit assignments from start to finish
- Developing and building an effective partnership relationship with business management to raise awareness of leading practice with respect to governance, internal control, and risk management;
- Selecting and using appropriate and best in class research, business intelligence, analytics, and problem-solving techniques to analyze and solve complex problems and support decision making;
- Preparing timely and impactful professional reports and proposing recommendations that deal with root cause issues and provide the business insights that drive improvement and innovation;
- Aiding in the development and successful execution of a comprehensive risk-based annual audit plan;
- Exemplifying audit quality and the continuous improvement of internal audit activities
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience working in audit.
- Experience of providing assurance around large/IT change projects and/or logistics/distribution sector is desirable.
- A professional accountancy qualification
- Strong broad knowledge of corporate structures and processes and experience in providing best in class project management (e.g. using APM or six sigma) is required.
- An IT audit qualification is desirable and excellent IT skills and knowledge of disruptive technologies and experience in using data analytics and visualization tools in an audit context is key.
You must be able to show the below in your previous jobs:
Project assurance/audit experience of large IT projects
Experience of the latest advances in audit techniques in the space of data analytics and process mining
Apply today as the closing date is Monday 19th October 2020
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.