This is an opportunity to join a global medical technology company as a Senior Security Engineer. This job requires you to use your security experience to solve complex problems and become the go-to person for product security. The aim is to achieve a more secure product through training developers and integrating security into the DevOps culture.
This is a permanent job with a salary of €60k - €70k. With this there is also a full benefits package including contributory pension, full healthcare for you and your family and participation in a share programme.
- Consult relevant teams in the design and architecture of secure systems.
- Develop best practices for specific security-related problems.
- Perform threat modelling exercises.
- Facilitate technology security reviews.
- Develop and refine rules and checks for security automation.
- Identify issues that could lead to security incidents.
- Run various application security tests.
- Relevant Degree Qualification.
- 5 years’ experience in security engineering.
- Experience with .NET stack.
- Experience in security design and threat modelling.
To discuss this job in more detail, please call Simon Lehane on 021-4847132, email email@example.com or apply below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.