Manufacturing Technician - All Shifts
Join a progressive company that saves a life every 8 seconds! Permanent and FTC as well as contracting opportunities within Manufacturing here in Galway. I'm looking for experienced Manufacturing Technicians with medical device experience to join expanding teams onsite.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC. programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of BSIL personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- Minimum Level 6 qualification (or Senior Trades).
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years experience in a similar role within the medical device industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work well on your own and as part of a team.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.