A leading Indigenous Irish consultancy are seeking Structural Engineers with 5 - 10 years' experience for their Dublin and Galway offices.
The Structural Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design and Management of Structural projects in the region
- Liaising with the engineers, contractors, architects and other consultancies on projects
- Leading a team of engineers
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- 5 – 10 Years’ Experience as an Engineer
- 3 + years’ experience in the Irish Construction industry
- Experience with designing steelwork and RC structures to the Eurocodes
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to work on a range of projects nationwide.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.