I'm looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager or Director for a growing pharmaceutical company in Co. Mayo. I'm looking for someone who is passionate about leading teams and developing a business further.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for ensuring high safety & Quality, rapid response & resolution along with excellent customer service.
- You will lead and direct all maintenance staff in the delivery of maintenance activities across the site.
- You will achieve equipment reliability expectations across a 24/7 high-throughput plant.
- You will provide strong leadership to the department in the coordination and execution of maintenance activities and related facilities operations activities while ensuring that good maintenance practices and department operations procedures are understood, communicated and followed by the department.
- This position is responsible for day to day activities of all maintenance functions across the site including managing the R&M budget, Maintenance Excellence Program, IFM program, Performance excellence, quality of work, skills development, workload assessment and assignment, training and coaching the team.
- You will provide a maintenance service to meet customer requirements while maintaining and complying with FDA, HPRA, EPA and safety standards within budget parameters.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Level 8 Bachelor’s degree level qualification in Engineering and/or associated technical discipline.
- Minimum 15 years overall experience in cGMP industry with minimum 10 years in a similar role.
- Experience with motivating people positively, building trust and communicating effectively.
- Comprehensive experience of maintaining plant, processes, utilities & facilities within a pharma and Biologics site.
- Demonstrated ability to build, organize and lead maintenance teams to support site activities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to logically and concisely communicate complex issues to various audiences.
- Proven Leadership skills
- Must be results driven striving to meet all targets and metric standards as set by site/department and division leaders.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.