This is an opportunity for you to join a global medical technology company as a Product Security Lead. Due to continued expansion, they need you to lead a team responsible for implementing a product security framework. For this, you need software development skills related to security and secure coding standards.
This is a permanent job with a salary of €60k - €70k. With this there is also a full benefits package including contributory pension, full healthcare for you and your family and participation in a share programme.
- Provide solutions to remediate security vulnerabilities for new and existing products.
- Implement software security solutions.
- Assist in creating Incident and Vulnerability Management Plans and Product Security White Papers.
- Lead technical design reviews and code inspections.
- Lead product security risk assessments and hazard analysis.
- Relevant Degree Qualification.
- 5 years’ experience in software development.
- 5 years’ experience in product development.
- 5 years’ experience with C#/.NET development.
- 3 years’ experience using secure coding practises.
- InfoSec certification is a bonus.
To discuss this job in more detail, please call Simon Lehane on 021-4847132, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.