Company Secretary | In-House FS | Dublin
Have you gathered several years' experience working as a Company/Chartered Secretary and seeking a new job? My client has an opening for a company secretary with at least three years experience, primarily dealing directly with boards and committee members and taking minutes at board meetings.
With a global footprint, this is a newly created role in the Dublin office. There is an existing Company Secretarial team based in Dublin with support from the wider team function across Europe.
Title: Company Secretary
Type: Contract | 12 mth Contract
Location: Dublin 2 (working from home for the foreseeable)
Working alongside the established team, typical responsibilities will include work in the following areas:
- Attending, organising and drafting minutes at board and committee meetings;
- Corporate governance matters;
- Maintaining company secretarial records on GEMs;
- Liaising with directors, shareholders and company clients; and
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team.
- At least three year’s relevant experience;
- ICSA Qualified or working towards same;
- Familiar with Blueprint software;
- Attention to detail; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more and receive a full job brief, click apply below or drop me a PM on LinkedIn.
All interviews & onboarding will be done remotely for this job.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.