The Key responsibilities for the job holder will be:
- Investigate and resolve any complex queries and client queries in a timely manner.
- Independent verification of fixed income attribution reporting for use by clients
- Provision of value added analysis on reporting for the front office
- Be the go to specialist for your allocated desks/strategies
- Forge close working relationships with middle office and tech to ensure data quality and report suitability
- Be the liaison with product delivery to bring new business on board
- Be the liaison with client reporting and front office to determine and agree pipeline of deliverables/priorities
- Calculate the exposure of based metrics (capacity analysis, derivative reporting, etc)
- Responding to a significant volume of ad-hoc queries and requests
- Involvement in projects and systems testing as required.
- Knowledge sharing and support for team members across the group as applicable
- Manage own workload between BAU and projects ensuring delivery of the same
Key skills and experience
- Degree level in Finance, Maths, Statistics, Economics, Accounting preferred.
- Experience and expertise in fixed income performance and attribution is essential
- Proven ability to explain fixed income attribution reporting to clients/the front office is essential
- Sound knowledge of investment performance calculation including ex-post risk
- Keen interest in the markets and desire to apply this to fixed income strategies and the interpretation of investment performance
- Solid experience in the financial services industry with a strong knowledge in asset management
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.