Mechanical Supervisor - Cork
Our client is looking to hire mechanical supervisors for Cork based projects. They are looking to speak with mechanical supervisors with 5+ years industry experience at supervisory level. Previous experience working in critical environments is preferred.
The Job at Hand:
- You will be responsible for the coordinating and planning of resources including labour, materials, and sub-contractors
- Managing a team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Walking down mechanical systems to ensure compliance with specification
- Developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments
- Reporting on progress and preparing relevant reports
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Relevant mechanical engineering/ building services degree or trade qualification
- Ideally 5+ years’ mechanical experience with a mechanical contractor
- Experience working in a critical environment on construction projects (Pharma, Data Centre, Laboratory)
- Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.