Electrical Project Engineer
Leading pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit an Electrical Project Engineer for an 11-month contract based in Tipperary. This is an 11-month contract.
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of the capital/ expense projects
- Must have a 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of relevant experience working in Pharma/Bio Pharma industry with experience in maintenance, engineering, and project management practise
- Good knowledge of working in ATEX environment
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Electrical systems such as, MV/LV distribution and protection, Lighting systems, Small Power, Lighting, generators, UPS and Fire safety and Detection systems
- Proven knowledge and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com REF M573y8
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.