This Fund accountant job is ideal for a new graduate or someone who has had previous exposure in Fund Accounting as a in internship.
Working in this job as a Fund Accounting Analyst your responsibilities will be:
- Calculating and reporting the funds and Net Asset Values (NAV).
- Analysing changes in funds and values in relation to broader market changes.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and audits where required.
- Adhere to established functions fund accounting processing procedures and controls
- Meet client and investor reporting deliverables and deadlines
- Maintain strong working relationships with external clients as well as with internal Stakeholders and other business units
For more information on this Fund Accounting job or any other Financial services jobs at Sigmar please contact Jamie on +353 1 4744602 or Jkendall@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.