Part-time Senior Administrator
Our client is a leading waste and energy solutions organisation based in Dublin 4 and they are seeking a highly experienced Senior Administrator to join them on a temp to perm basis.
The successful candidate must be an all-rounder with great initiative and strong technical skills.
The appointee will be supporting a wide range of departments within the company including Finance/HR/IT and Operations.
This will initially be a 6-month contract with potential of full-time permanency.
Candidates must have a full driving licence.
Candidates must be flexible to work 3-4 days a week.
• Supporting senior management and ensuring day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
• Assisting payroll department with payroll deadlines.
• Large element of HR support in the areas of recruitment, contracts onboarding, payroll queries, annual leave queries.
• Administrative support among entire organisation.
• Office Management duties.
• Events and Arranging visits to the facility.
• H&S and Procurement administration.
• Strong administrative background ideally in an office management position.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• A self-starter with good initiative and ability to hit the ground running.
• Ideally somebody with strong numerical ability and competent in using excel and systems.
• Finance experience is desirable.
If interested please apply now or contact Aisling in Sigmar’s office support department.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.