Internal Audit Manager | 70k
My client, an Irish company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager. Ideal candidates will have trained in a Top 10 firm and have 2 years Internal Audit experience in either a Financial Services company or a logistics company.
- Developing and building an effective partnership relationship with business management
- Selecting and using appropriate and best in class research, business intelligence, analytics and problem-solving techniques to analyse and solve complex problems and support decision making;
- Preparing timely and impactful professional reports and proposing recommendations that deal with root cause issues
- Conducting audit assignments from initiation to completion including project audits and continuous auditing in line with the Internal Audit Plan and International Internal Auditing Standards
- Assisting in the development and successful execution of a comprehensive risk based annual audit plan
- Supporting the creation of a learning environment by providing mentoring and support to other team members as well as receiving same to continuously maintain team efficiency.
- Qualified Accountant
- Top 10 trained with 2 years external audit experience
- Experience of providing assurance around large Projects
- Great team player with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities and adapt to varied decision making scenarios.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.