Lead/ Senior Automation Engineer
My client is seeking a Senior Lead Automation Engineer to join their Automation team supporting the client’s Pharmaceutical company in Cork. This is a permanent position.
- Proven experience as a Senior or Lead Automation Engineer
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting automation solutions for clients in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industries
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience with DCS, not necessarily Foxboro
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Electrical or Bio-Process Engineering or related field
- 5+ years’ experience as an Automation Engineer/Control Systems Engineer or Software Engineer
- GDP/CSV mindset is essential
If you would like to discuss this position, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org REFZth8684
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.