Manager - Quality Systems
- The Quality Systems Manager will be responsible for managing the Quality systems team.
- Make sure that Quality systems adhere to relevant requirements.
- Responsible for managing a range of quality systems such as: Change Control, Document Management, Deviation Management, CAPAs, Vendor and Service Supplier Management, Product Return, Product Recall and Annual Product Review.
- They will Manage/ prepare/ review/ approve the relevant GxP Documentation.
- Implement efficiency improvements in Quality Dept on a continuous basis and participating in site projects and initiatives.
- When needed they will act as Site Quality Head.
- The Quality Systems Manager will mplement Agile projects in the Quality Systems area on a continuous basis
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- Carry out other responsibilities as required by the Site Quality Head
The Quality Systems Manager will have a relevant degree in Science with 8 years pharmaceutical quality experience. They will also have some people management experience as well as considerable quality systems experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.