Our client is a leading printing company who are currently hiring a Warehouse Operative to join their team in West Dublin.
Your new job:
- Using in-house SAP for goods receipt.
- Loading and unloading vehicles.
- Pick packing and pallet sortation.
- Monitoring of products coming in and out.
- Stock rotation duties.
- Housekeeping duties of the warehouse area.
You will have:
For this Warehouse Operative job, you will have at least 2 years’ relevant experience and will be counterbalance forklift and pivot truck certified. You will also have a clean drivers license.
Why you should apply:
- Strong pay rate.
- Excellent industry experience.
If you want to discuss this Warehouse Operative job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.