The Project Manager will be responsible for leading a project group to deliver the Capital Investment Program for Pharmaceutical Processes, Packaging and Facilities within the FDA and HPRA approved facility.
- You will be responsible for Project Management of all Plant Capex projects
- Compiling, Costing and Control of Annual Capex budget
- The Project Maneger will have management and oversight of site-based Project Engineers and Contract Engineers and development of same to ensure a well-motivated team
- Participate in strategic planning of future site investments
- Reporting monthly on status of Capex program regarding schedule and budget
- Leading the Design, Procurement and completion to FAT stage on equipment projects in order to hand over to QA Validation under the site change control system.
- Collaborate significantly with internal/external functions and suppliers to finalize process and equipment design.
- As the Engineering Project Manager you will be working closely with the Facilities, Automation Control and EHS functions to ensure the goals of the Engineering Dept. and the company are met
- Working closely with Manufacturing Engineering to ensure the company goals are met
The next Engineering Project Manager should have a level 8 degree in Engineering with at least 8 years’ experience as a Project Management within a regulated Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
A proven track record in oral solid dose project management would be extremely beneficial as would any exposure to automation projects relating to packaging lines.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.