- As the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for managing the Engineering Group, to include recruitment & selection, training and development, and performance management of staff.
- Planning, organising, directing and controlling activities within the Engineering Group in order to meet defined company, plant and engineering objectives.
- You will manage the engineering budget to include the assembly of yearly budgets, adhering to budgets, instigating cost improvement projects to reduce budget spend and management of the capital expenditure programme for the Plant.
- The Engineering Manager will be leading CAPEX and major site projects ensuring all targets are met on budget and within timeframes.
- Inputting and driving a 5 year site plan in terms of Engineering strategy and support.
- Working with QA to develop the area of automation within the plant and compliance to data integrity
- Initiating and promoting cross functional partnerships to ensure the Plant Team consisting of Internal Manufacturing, Technical Affairs Engineering and EHS are working together effectively to meet plant objectives. In particular working closely with Internal Manufacturing to ensure customer delivery targets are met.
The next Engineering Manager should have a degree in Engineering with at least 8 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry. You should ideally have experience with solid dosage or steriles and previous management experience is required.
You should demonstrate a strong ability to influence key stakeholders and a project management qualification would be desirable
If you're looking to join an innovative multinational pharma client get in touch now to hear more.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.