Sterilisation Engineer | Galway |
Our client, a leading Medical Device company here in Galway are looking for a Sterilisation Engineer to join their team.
You will within this role provide support to the Sterilisation organisation to help facilitate efficient operations as well as optimizing existing process while ensuring all Quality and Regulatory compliance goals are met.
- You will initiate and complete technical activities that lead to new or improved processes to help meet goals.
- You will monitor performance of equipment, machines and tools and correct equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues.
- You will interface with Research and Development and/or New Product Development to integrate new products or processes into the existing sterilisation processes
- You have an understanding if engineering principle theories concepts, practices and techniques.
- You may lead a project team, where you will be determining goals and objectives for the projects. You also will be mentoring employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance.
- You will be working across cross functional teams with internal and external customers. You may be required to interact with outside sterilisation contractors.
- Min 3 years of experience in roles related to Sterilization or Microbiology with Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, or related discipline.
- Experience with IQ, OQ and PQ processes.
- Experience with multiple industrial sterilization processes and modalities
- Strong technical knowledge of Ethylene Oxide Sterilization processes and equipment preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of medical device regulatory requirements and quality system an asset.
If you are interested in applying please send an updated CV to Rebecca O’Connor at ROconnor@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.