Entry Level job – Financial Services
A Global Investment and Asset management leader is looking to expand their new team of Client Services experts in Dublin 2, Ireland.
Since July 2018 this Irish division of the companies’ Client Services function has grown from 0 to 170+ Associates.
Now, we are looking for further associates to join before the end of the year in preparation for business expansion throughout 2021.
What will I be required to do on a day to day basis in this job?
- This job is primarily phones based but will also include some written tasks i.e. email, webchat and secure messaging.
- You will be handling customer interactions through a range of channels and after understanding the customers needs, you will be expected to provide the right solutions for them.
- There will be a requirement to perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer (transaction requests, account amendments, etc.)
- Ensure escalation of issues to the appropriate person in the team e.g. those with a regulatory or financial risk.
- You will always maintain professional working relationships with colleagues in Client Services and other departments.
- When required, you will be expected to provide guidance to other associates to create a team environment where knowledge and expertise are shared.
What skills must I possess in order to apply and be a success in this job?
- Prior Customer facing experience is essential – retail, contact centre and financial services applicants have had good success historically in the application and interview process.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written with 100% fluency in English is an essential requirement as the clients you will be dealing with are UK based.
- Proactive approach to finding information and offering improvement for others.
- Ability to work under pressure is very important.
- Proactive team player with a desire to improve knowledge across the department is also very important.
- The most integral skill you need to possess in this role in this current environment is resilience. The position will initially be working from home with a view to eventually moving back into the office.
Working during a pandemic is difficult and the social interactions that you would usually have in the office are simply not as present or available so please keep this in mind when applying – you need to be okay with working from home primarily on the phone.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as we will be interviewing in the coming weeks with start dates in November
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.