Our client is currently recruiting for a Traffic Management Supervisor to join their team for a 3 month fixed term contract based in West Dublin with travel to sites mainly in the Leinster region.
- Supervising the work of TM operatives and sub contract labour
- Carrying out operational duties as necessary and in the best interests of the company
- Acting as mentor and trainer for all TM operatives
- Encouraging all TM operatives to take pride in their work
- Managing own workload through liaison with Operations and Contracts Managers effectively and without detriment to own health and or company performance
- Being aware of legal and moral responsibilities to the travelling public and personnel
- Working to high standards of traffic management safety and quality
- Reporting of work related incidents as soon as practicable to either Operations or Contracts Manager
- Assist the Operations and Contracts Managers in their roles which will include the following:
- Understanding traffic management standards and applications
- Overseeing the installation, maintenance and removal of traffic management layouts
- Managing the traffic management foremen and crews
- Understanding contracts and competitive attitudes to work
- Dealing with Clients at all levels
- Understanding all aspects of quality management and applying this to the Company’s workload
- Civil engineering graduate or engineer with a few years’ experience and an interest in traffic/highways
- Must have strong communication skills, fluent English a must.
- Immediate availability
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.