The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the repair and maintenance of other third party equipment.
- 2 + Years' experience in a field service role
- Proven experience with servicing HVAC equipment.
- Proven experience with fault finding chiller plant and refrigeration systems.
- F-gas certified.
- Familiarity with the use of PC based tools (MS word, Excel etc) and other proprietary type software.
- Proven ability to work is a self-sustaining manner with limited recourse to direct supervision.
- Full, Clean Driver's license.
- Excellent technical & diagnostic skills.
- Strong ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
- Experience working on HVAC equipment (air cooled and water cooled with screw, scroll and or centrifugal compressors)
- Working knowledge of VSD’s and conventional motor starter controls.
- Strong understanding of HVAC systems, both water side and air side.
- Understanding of BMS systems and other systems of control.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent Team Working skills
- Professional certifications are desirable.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.