A leading Healthcare Manufacturer are hiring an Injection Moulding Engineer in Limerick.
As Injection Moulding Engineer, you’ll
Provide polymer processing and engineering expertise for a range of products and materials. Identify and implement innovative engineering technologies, which will deliver highly efficient and cost effective processes and equipment.
Responsibilities of the Job
- Performs planning, development, facilitation of design and installation of InjectionMoulding equipment and processes
- Ensures that moulding equipment meets company specifications, schedules and budgets
- Develop technical problem solving skills among Process Technicians.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to resolve InjectionMoulding equipment, systems and process problems using strong statistical methodology
- Provide key inputs and leadership into transformational process developments.
- Project Management - provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure New Product
- Introduction/Research and Development projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day to day operating requirements.
- Ensure all process developments, NPI are managed in accordance with the Quality management system.
- Ensure effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NCR’s, CAPA’s, Maps, etc).
- Work with team leader to develop and implement strategic engineering Goals & Objectives.
- Responsible for compliance in accordance with regulations.
- Support the implementation of all engineering and plant strategic initiatives.
Perfect person for the Job
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Polymer Science
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in Project Management
- Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Strong influencing skills
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.