My client are a leading employer of choice in the Construction Industry in Cork. You will join the Purchasing department and support the purchasing manager with all administrative requirements.
- Support the Purchasing Manager with all administration requirements
- Point of contact for both supplier, and all internal purchasing queries
- Raise purchase orders as required, and ensure they are received by appropriate suppliers.
- Follow up on order delays & errors, to find a solution and prevent recurring issues.
- Promptly resolve AP queries and make amendments to PO’s as necessary.
- Assemble pricing packages from various suppliers for comparative purposes
- Negotiate rates and pricing blocks with key suppliers as required
- Maintain an up-to-date pricing library and set up new suppliers and products to the system
The ideal candidate:
- You will have Purchasing/Buying Administration experience in the Construction industry
- Detail oriented individual with effective time management skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be able to prioritise in a fast paced environment.
- Competent with IT systems including Excel. Experience of COINS is beneficial.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.