Payroll Specialist | Financial Services | 40/45k | Work remotely
My client, an international financial services organization is seeking to hire a payroll specialist on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the European and Australian payroll function processing payroll of up to 1000 employees.
Candidates will be allowed to work remotely on a full time basis.
Salary ranges from 40 - 45k + benefit
.Key responsibilities will include:
• Calculate weekly, two-weekly, four-weekly and monthly salary for 1,000 staff
• Provide detailed reconciliation of each payroll run
• Provide backup reports to directors and external auditors for each payroll
• Deal with all queries from employees in relation to payments and deductions and Revenue requests
• Reconcile all payroll accounts back to the general ledger
• Manage and resolve payroll software issues
• Implement a number of payroll initiatives in order to streamline the payroll process
• Provide such other financial assistance as may be required from time to time
• Provide cover for Accounts Payable function as required
Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of operating payroll processes in a multi-national environment.
• Experience in preparation of employee and payroll tax related payments.
• IPASS qualified preferred.
• Experience using Workday would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV or contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar recruitment on 01 4744626 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.