International Payroll Manager Multinational - Dublin 2
• You will ideally have 6 to 8 years operational and oversight payroll experience.
• Relevant qualifications (top quartile) to support the technical aspects of role, (iPass qualified or Accounting) required.
• Have detailed knowledge of Irish PAYE (including BIK) and PRSI, other taxation jurisdictions an advantage.
• The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter with sense of responsibility who proactively drives continuous improvement and is able to demonstrate same.
• Previous experience with outsourcing payroll management an advantage.
• Proven ability to identify and resolve problems using a team based approach.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently, and to take ownership of role.
• Professional, efficient approach and attitude when dealing with internal business areas, employees and external parties.
• Strong organizational skills & ability to multitask.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office) with strong excel and data management experience. This role will be working from home for the forseeable .
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.