Multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for a Process Engineer to join their growing team. This is an 11-month contract based in Tipperary.
- Provide strong technical support to production teams including support to operations, problem solving/issue resolution and driving continuous improvement
- Lead process and equipment optimisation in order to sustain and improve product quality, yields and throughput
- Working with Process Development and Commercialisation Group to integrate new products into the Tipperary facility either as new process development entities or as product transfer from another manufacturing facility
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Oral Solid Dosage
- Bachelors or postgraduate degree in Chemical or Process Engineering or a Science related discipline
If you’d like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com REFCOM57548
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.