Sigmar Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join the Manufacturing & Engineering team nationwide. This desk is active with top clients across pharma, medical device, food, and many more industries.
This role suits a recruiter looking to expand their reach and further grow the manufacturing division. You will focus primarily on permanent placements.
- Developing and delivering end to end professional service solutions
- Business development (cold calling, attending events, networking and client meetings)
- Relationship and account management (process management, consultation, negotiation)
- Candidate sourcing (online, social media, networking, database management)
- Candidate screening and support (interviewing, consultation, interview preparation)
- Advising all levels of candidates / clients and working professionals in areas such as: Engineering, Manufacturing / Production, Maintenance, Lean Six Sigma, Quality Assurance, Mechanical / Electrical Design across all levels from Technicians to Directors
- End to end management of recruitment processes within the Manufacturing Engineering sector
- Expanding your product knowledge and network in the manufacturing and engineering industry across all sectors including Food, Steel, Components, Electronics, Plastics, CNC Machining
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a recruitment agency essential
- Experience recruiting in manufacturing & engineering industry
- Adept at communication and interpersonal skills
- Tenacious and curious with the desire to find solutions to the problem of finding hard to reach candidates
- Ability to work to and achieve core KPIs and sales targets
- Hard working with a need to succeed
- Strong attention to detail
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Commission structure with no cap or threshold and accelerations quarterly
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard
- Healthy work-life balance
How to Apply
For a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney, Recruitment & Development Manager, on +353860223161 or email your CV to email@example.com
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.