- The Senior QC Analyst will carry out s range of wet chemistry techniques such as Ph, Appearance, Colour, Clarity, Sub Visible Particle testing, Osmolality and Moisture.
- Responsible for planning and carrying out routine and non routine testing.
- Train staff in relevant technical areas.
- Carry out the development, revision as well as implementation of procedures.
- Qualify testing equipment/ functions.
- Participate in Method Transfers
- Maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP and cGMP.
- Complete investigations and deviations in a timely manner.
- Generate/ update relevant documents.
The Senior QC Analyst will have a relevant degree as well as at least 3 years wet chemistry experience in a gmp enviroment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.