- The Packaging Supervisor will ensure pharmaceutical products are packed to cGMP standards.
- They will be responsible for supervising a team of approximately 12 packaging operators.
- Ensure all operators are fully trained.
- Deliver product and batch documentation on time and in a punctual, prompt manner.
- Carry out Batch Record review.
- Coaching and disciplining of all reports.
- Carry out any other reasonable requests asked by Senior Management.
- The Packaging Supervisor is also expected to cover for Production Manager while attending meetings / Holiday Cover.
- When required they will raise deviations, carry out root cause analysis and implement CAPA's.
Job Requirements :
The Packaging Supervisor will have previous experience supervising a medium size team in the pharmaceutical industry.
They will have a relevant degree and be experienced with investigations, root cause analysis and CAPA's.
Salary: €37,000.00 per year
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.