• Work with other disciplines such as mechanical, software, and quality engineering to assist in the coordination of overall product development.
• Mentor junior electronic engineer team members
• Implementing designs to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met throughout the design process
• Design and tests for compliance, safety and the manufacturing process
• Root cause analysis regarding issues with product system or component failure.
• Completing design specifications, testing protocols and relevant reports.
- Level 8 degree in Engineering
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in a similar job
- Experience with both analog and digital design
- Product design experience
- Testing and experience with compliance documentation
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for review to Richard Walsh at Sigmar - Richard can be contacted for further information at 01 4744688.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.