Senior QC Analyst
This role will be responsible for leading, coordinating, facilitating, and undertaking activities pertaining to lab operations and compliance.
The role undertakes implementing continuous improvement projects and supporting a lean culture and Right First Time (RFT)..
• The Senior QC Analyst will be responsible for carrying out analytical testing including but not limited to Ph, Appearance, Colour, Clarity, Sub Visible Particle testing, Osmolality, Moisture.
• You will plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
• As a Senior QC Analyst you will also lead training of staff on technical aspects of job as required.
• Develop, revise and implement procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
• You will carry out qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
• The Senior QC Analyst will participate in Analytical Method Transfers .
The next Senior QC Analyst should have a degree in Science, Biotechnology or related discipline with at least 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare Laboratory.
Experience with Trackwise or LIMS would be advantageous.
If you’re looking to join a world leading biotech client in Dublin with excellent remuneration packages on offer get in touch now.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.