Customer Service Agent – Financial Services Sector
Are you on currently on the job market looking for a Customer Service role in a contact centre environment? Have you a strong interest in Financial Services and developing a career in this sector? If so, then this opportunity may be for you.
I am currently looking to speak with individuals who have 1-2 years’ experience in a Client servicing role in an office-based environment, who have a strong interest in the Financial Services sector. My clients are Global leaders in wealth and asset management and have their EU head office based in Dublin City Centre.
About the Job:
This is a Full time permanent position and will pay a salary of €26,000 per anum + Bonus , Pension and Healthcare Benefits. The successful candidate will be onboarded and work remotely until such a time as where the Covid19 restrictions have been lifted. You will communicate with Clients VIA Phone in relation to their Pensions and Investments and provide first line support to customers, advisors, and members. This is a phones-based role, so previous experience working on phones is essential. You will need to be comfortable with taking on voluminous queries and sometimes complex information and providing an excellent customer service experience every time. More opportunities include:
- Opportunity to work overtime during busy periods – (Double pay).
- You will have the opportunity to complete Financial Qualifications which will stand to you for the rest of your career.
- Full Training provided
- 6 months – 2 years recent experience working in an Office based Customer Service role.
- Experience working in a Call Centre in a Financial Services environment will be highly preffered.
- A proven interest in developing a career in Financial Services.
- A strong personality and a natural flare for relationship building.
- You must also be confident that you have an excellent level of written and spoken English as you will be dealing with clients over phone and written platforms.
- Educated at minimum to Leaving Certificate Level
If you feel you match the Skills and Experience required for this role and are interested in hearing more about it, then please send an application through this portal. We will be in touch should your application be successful.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.