The Finance Project Team have responsibility for the implementation of strategic projects and initiatives for the Finance Team from inception to delivery, and are responsible for the general ledger Oracle Financials. The successful candidate will be a key member of this Team, and the primary focus of the role will be ownership of Oracle Financials including day to day management and driving improvements.
- Management and control of Oracle GL, ensuring integrity and accuracy of the GL
- Drive change in Oracle Financials to ensure optimal processes
- Member of the Finance Project team with responsibility for:
- Collecting, documenting and prioritising project and design requirements
- Working with internal and external developers to ensure deliveries are per specification
- Completing user acceptance testing and project sign-off
- Providing post live support to the Finance Team
- Deliver projects in line with changing strategy
To be suitable for this role you must have the following exp
- Qualified Accountant with 1-2 years pqe
- Strong Oracle experience – must have been involved in implementation of oracle
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.