Compliance Officer South Dublin c.€55k to €60k
- CProvide key knowledge and subject matter expertise (SME) to the Compliance Manager.
- Maintenance of all Compliance policies & procedures, ensuring all policies are communicated across the business.
- Draft formal correspondence to the Central Bank and FSPO.
- Monthly and quarterly periodic reporting to the Compliance Committee, SMT, and Board on CBI interaction, regulatory risk, results of testing regulatory & industry developments and ad hoc regulatory projects.
- Assist with AML activities, liaising with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer as required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Compliance function in Financial Services in the area of credit or consumer protection. Candidate experience must be up-to-date, recent and based in this jurisdiction.
- ACOI Diploma in Compliance or equivalent qualification.
- Subject matter expert on relevant legislation, regulation, and licensing requirements applicable to an Irish regulated entity in the area of credit/consumer protection.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
For all our live roles in FS, check out http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/jobs/banking-financial-jobs/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.