Economist Permanent €65k to €85k DOE
Our client is a leading player in the Energy sector and has a great opportunity for an Economist to help them assist in shaping the regulatory strategy for maximum effectiveness and ensure alignment with the business strategy to achieve optimal outcomes.
• Provision of regulatory economic leadership and input to the revenue controls for the business.
• Management and oversight of the company’s annual revenue adjustment and tariffing process.
• Develop incentives aligning the business’s performance with the value delivered to customers.
• Research in relation to regulatory approaches elsewhere and their applicability to the EirGrid group of businesses.
• Primary point of contact in respect of regulatory financial models and modelling by reference to EirGrid’s regulated businesses.
• Degree in Economics or a closely related discipline.
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in an economic/analyst role, in a multidisciplinary environment.
• Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities, coupled with the ability to make reasoned judgements.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a Confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.